Electronic Precision Balances Series PRS/PRJ
Laboratory premium class - always up to date via internet
Thanks to the extensive software equipment you can easily install by means of the user guide on the display different applications, as e.g. language of the user guide, interface adaptation, printing commands, date / time, density determination, reference optimising, etc.
In addition the individual user configuration offers the possibility to program several personal or user specific definitions.
Via internet you can easily update the software or load down software extensions.
The strongly lighting and high contrast fluorescence display offers also in bad light conditions a good visibility of the weighing result.
The precision balances of the series PRS dispose of a standard test weight, that steadily guarantees the high precision of the balance.
All models of the series PRJ are serially endued with an internal adjusting program.
GLP-Function only possible with models PRJ…
- PR-A25 Protective working cover protective working cover over user field
- 911-013 Matrix needle printer Matrix needle printer for all balances (excl. GS, GJ and 770) with data interface RS 232C
- PR-A01 Draught guard (refitable for all models d=1 mg) With sliding glass doors left, right and top. Weighing space W X D X H 205 X 205 X 180 mm
- PR-A13 Data interface Analog
- PR-A12 Data interface Data interface 20 mA current loop
- PR-A10 Second display Can be screwed to the back of the balance.
Stand inclusive, stand height 240 mm
- PR-A22 Battery supply Internal, approx. 4 h
- YKT-01 Thermo-printer with statistic-function for all balances with data interface RS232 (Makes GLP possible)
- PR-A11 Data interface RS 232 C second data interface RS 232 C
|PRS 320-3||PRS 620-3||PRS 4200-2||PRS 6200-2||PRS 6200-1||PRS 10200-1|
|Weighing range (gr):||320||620||4200||6200||6200||10200|
|Read out (gr):||0,001||0,001||0,01||0,01||0,1||0,1|
|Linearity (gr):||+/- 0,0015||+/- 0,0015||+/- 0,015||+/- 0,015||+/- 0,1||+/- 0,1|
Min. piece weight at piece counting (gr):
|Weighing platform stainless steel (mm):||135 x 135||135 x 135||170 x 170||170 x 170||200 x 200||200 x 200|
|Dimension (WxdxH) in mm:||210 x 340 x 85|
|Max. permitted ambient temperature (°C):||+10 ... +30°C|
|Weight (kg):||approx. 5|
Verificable model series PRJ on request!