Falling Weight Tester Model Impact Tester IT
A highly versatile range of drop weight impact testers for performing a wide range of medium energy tests on materials, end products of various geometries and standarized specimens according ISO 6603-2, EN ISO 4651, ASTM D 4168, ASTM D 7136 & ASTM D 7137 (Standard Test Method for Measuring the Damage Resistance of a Fiber-Reinforced Polymer Matrix Composite to a Drop-Weight Impact Event) and others.
Various options as:
- Optional sample strippers for extracting striker from tough ductile specimens
- Optional second impact prevention system for non-penetrating tests
- Optional high velocity impact option for impact velocities up to 20m/s
- Optional dynamic displacement measurement system for
direct measurement of the sample deformation
- Optional high speed, fully integrated video system to provide
visualization of specimen failure mode
- Specimen clamping device (mechanical or pneumatic system)
- Optional temperature conditioning chamber, -70°C to +150°C
- Safety device in accordance with CE
expand the use of this instrument.
Download Leaflet Falling Weight Tester