Pendulum Impact Tester
Device is used to determine the impact strength and impact work on standardized specimens and test rods made of plastic.
Pendulum Impact Tester type IMPact 5 / 5.5 / 25 / 50
The IMPact 5 - 5.5 - 25 - 50 pendulum impact tester are designed for the determination of impact strength / resilience on standardized specimen and test bars made of plastic.
These instruments are suitable for carrying out tests in accordance with the following standards:
- ISO 179 and 180
- DIN 53435
- ASTM D 256 Methods A and B
- ISO 8256 and others
Pendulums in the energy range from 0.5 to 5 J or 0.5 to 5.5 J (IMPact 5 or 5.5) as well as from 0.5 to 25 J / 50 J (IMPact 25 / 50) can be used for impact tests according to IZOD, Charpy, Dynstat and tensile impact on different materials with different sample dimensions. Various sample supports and clamping devices for different standard specimen dimensions are available.
For the configuration of a test sequence, data acquisition and evaluation, a PC can also be used using a comprehensive WINDOWS® software.
Features / Equipment:
- Full hammer range, from 0.5 J to 50 J for charpy, izod, dynstat and tensile impact testes
- Microprocessor with LCD-Display
- USB interface for PC (depending upon instrument configuration)
- Automatic hammer brake (optional)
- Built-in centering system for Charpy and Izod specimens
- Direct reading of absorbed energy and resilience at the impact (depending upon instrument configuration)
- Auto hammer detection
- User friendly Windows Software for the control and evaluation, including statistic
- Protection shield
Karg Industrietechnik: Competence
in materials testing
Do you have questions about our products and services that are not answered on this website? We have the answers and solutions!Contact now