This instrument can automatically measure the heat sealing properties of heat sealing packaging materials in an accurately controlled environment in accordance with ASTM F1921-12 test method.
Hot-Tack Tester type HT5000
The Hot Tack Tester is a highly sophisticated instrument for testing sealing properties of packaging material according to ASTM F 1921-12.
It is being used in research and development as well as in SQC/SPC applications for raw materials, semi-finished goods and finished packaging products. The Hot Tack Tester permits evaluation of sealability and hot tack under a broad range of testing conditions to optimize packaging machine settings and to ensure consistent quality of the product. The instrument is also a practicable and helpful tool to packaging material manufacturers and end-users for incoming material inspection and for obtaining optimal production line speed.
Features / Equipment:
- Maintenance free
- Hot tack, peel only, seal only and rigid sample mode (optional)
- Pneumatic protection plates for easy cleaning
- Starting seal pressure of 0.05 N/mm²
- Minimum sample size 250 mm
- Maximum peeling distance 130 mm
- Optional Build-in tablet computer
- Optional seal bar 10 x 50mm (W x L)
- Optional higher force measurement up to 450N
- Optional sample feeder for full automatic measurements
Karg Industrietechnik: Competence
in materials testing
Do you have questions about our products and services that are not answered on this website? We have the answers and solutions!Contact now