Device for visual matching of paints, varnishes, paper, plastics, textiles and other materials, regardless of location and environmental influences.
Light booth Series CM
Colors appear differently under different lighting conditions. Use of a light booth to simulate different lighting conditions will help to obtain an objective assessment of color, anytime, anywhere. We offer a light booth which creates defined lighting conditions independently of location and environmental influences.
Features / Equipment:
- Comparison of standard and sample in a color-neutral environment
- Five different controlled light sources
- Viewing under ultraviolet light to detect and evaluate optical brighteners or fluorescent pigments
- Addition of UV light to daylight or fluorescent light better approximates standard illuminants
- No warm-up time or flickering which ensures quick and reliable color judgement
- Economic power consumption and low heat generation for high light efficiency
- Diffusing panel to eliminate direct reflection
- Comfortable testing in a compact design – for laboratory and production
- Complies to ASTM D 1729
Karg Industrietechnik: Competence
in materials testing
Do you have questions about our products and services that are not answered on this website? We have the answers and solutions!Contact now