Safety Drying Ovens
Devices for drying samples containing solvents.
Series FDL: Safety drying chambers for limited quantities of solvent
The FDL 115 with silicone and dust-free inner chamber, as well as symmetric airflow dries specimens containing solvents and thus this safety drying oven meets all EN 1539 requirements.
- Temperature range: room temperature +10 °C to 300 °C
- APT.line™ preheating chamber technology
- Controller with time-segment and real-time programming
- 2 chrome-plated racks
- Fresh-air monitoring with audible and visual alarm and automatic deactivation of heating
- Replaceable filter cartridge, Class M6
- Class 2 independent adjustable temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual alarm
- Computer interface: RS 422
Karg Industrietechnik: Competence
in materials testing
Do you have questions about our products and services that are not answered on this website? We have the answers and solutions!Contact now